Arrive is excited to present the release of InfoPoint 2.0 with enhanced room booking user-interface. This includes an improved user-interface with a sleek, clean design - packing more features and delivering a superior room scheduling experience.
What’s updated in this release?
- Ticker tape added for running information and other non-emergency messages
- Enhanced customer logo positioning
- Real-time weather data can be added on the Home screen via the InfoPoint Server
- Quick Picks for convenient ad hoc on screen bookings:
“Book by Duration” - Uses Quick Pick, a feature allowing users to choose meeting duration time in 15/30/45/60/90 minute blocks. Also allows discrete selection by keying in the exact number of minutes needed.
“Book by Availability” - Shows the vacant periods in between reserved time blocks. Allows users to choose from the open time blocks by pressing on “Book this” – InfoPoint then automatically reserves the room.
- “End Now” button allows user to conclude a meeting before the reserved time block is exhausted