Arrive® provides innovative hardware and software platforms that offer unified communications & collaboration (UC&C) and networked media solutions (NMS)., Arrive’s technologies increase the communication and collaboration productivity, efficiency, and flexibility of its customers. Arrive’s focus on the needs of its customers in specific markets enables an end-to-end offering from a single source – ranging from individual products and solutions to complete system integration and services. We are a new company with a strong determination.
ARRIVE encourages qualified and hands-on experienced long-term individuals to apply for open positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
ARRIVE is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Current Job Opening:
||Software Developer (.Net)
||19 August, 2017
- Must be able to articulate issues and solutions
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Co-ordination with other development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web programmers, graphic designers, quality assurance, and business team).
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important
- OO development: OO designs and develop accordingly
- Knowledge of .Net f/w 4.0 & onwards
- Demonstrable knowledge of.Net applications: with C#, WinForms, Silverlight 4 and/or WPF.
- Excellent experience in SQL Server SQL 2008/2012 and SSRS.
- Experience with Web Services communications and API development & Integration (SOAP, XML and JSON), WCF and Web API.
- Integration with third party applications using SDKs / APIs provided.
- Preference to people who worked on electronic devices to control TCP/IP & SERIAL communication.
- Preference to people who worked on Lync\Skype SDK.
- Preference to people who worked on Exchange EWS.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop "clean", well designed code as per given specifications
- Strong debugging skills, also include code analysis (static or dynamic)
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Analyze requirements coming for internal/external stake holders
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Will have to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Using version control (e.g. SVN/TFS)
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computers science/ engineering, with experience in computers systems and applications;
- IT Graduate: BE Computers or preferred Post Graduates: M.C.S, M.C.A, M.C.M or equivalent.
Please "Send your CV " to submit application and quote position applied for including the Job Number.
Follow Arrive Systems on LinkedIn for related posts on jobs.