Arrive FacePoint® 2.0 EdgelessMedia Touch, or EMT, is a software with video collaboration, control, and presentation functions. It is embedded in an Arrive EdgelessMedia® Processor (EMP) that is connected to a single interactive screen and other in-room devices such as speakers, a microphone and a camera. Arrive EMT can remotely manage Skype for Business™ (SfB) functions, work with other collaboration apps, and manage in-room presentations. This integration provides any meeting room with an advanced software that allows users to have control over collaboration, conferencing or presentations without the need for separate control software or devices.
Arrive EMT is launched from an Arrive EM Processor such as the Arrive 2452-EMP. It works concurrently with the embedded EMT control user interface to provide the Arrive FacePoint experience using the rich features of Arrive OnePoint™ EdgelessMedia Server platform, and the unified communication and desktop collaboration features of Microsoft’s Skype for Business platform. The system provides users unparalleled convenience with Arrive Edgeless Media features including specifically selected Skype for Business software control functions.
- Simple easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Operates on main presentation screen without the need for a separate control device
- Enhanced Skype for Business user experience
- Allows users to join a Skype for Business meeting
- Invite and manage Skype for Business participants
- Start a Video Session using the familiar Skype for Business interface
- Start Local Sessions with ready to use apps, connected media, and one-click connection to video collaboration
- Share desktop content screens along with applications and shared drives
- Enable whiteboard sharing without distracting room participants from the visible content on display screens
- Email whiteboard contents to video session participants
- Provide control functions on-screen to better manage sessions and system setup
- A Microsoft Exchange resource mailbox account to facilitate calendar scheduling for the meeting rooms.
- A Skype for Business enabled account on a Skype for Business server
- Arrive OnePoint server is installed on premise or cloud and configured with the Arrive EMP
- Ensure that Arrive FacePoint 2.0- EMT software is activated
- Ensure that peripherals (e.g. camera, microphone, etc.) are connected correctly to the Arrive EMP.
- Ensure connection to an interactive screen – Arrive FacePoint 2.0-EMT is designed for single interactive screens to maximize the solution’s functions