The Arrive® IoT PROJECT CONTEST is a skill-based trade promotion offered only in the contiguous U.S. to Techdocent and Liberty AV Solutions’ U.S. authorized dealers, contractors, installers, consultants and/or similar technology professionals in the AV systems industry, 18+, who submit an eligible AV system project during the Contest Registration Period (July 1, 2017 to April 30, 2018).
See the Official Rules Here
TESLA Model 3 Automobile (1 Winner)
- Trip to Dubai, U.A.E. (2 Winners)
- 6 day / 5 night trip to Dubai,UAE for the winner including a Tourist Excursion.
- Arrive AirPoint 2011 BYMG (Multiple Winners)
- Each project that is approved through the Submission Approval step will be awarded a free Arrive Airpoint 2011 system.
How do I compete?
Step 1: Design and Register a Project – what is the catch?
Project must include Arrive’s OnePoint software platform and two of the following products:
- Arrive FacePoint® 1151-EMT NUC
- Arrive FacePoint® 2.0 EdgelessMedia Touch
- Arrive AirPoint™ 2011-BYMG
- Arrive HuddlePoint 4010 CMMH
- Arrive InfoPoint™ Information Display (ID) – 700 or 1000
- Arrive InfoPoint™ 2.0 software
- Liberty Huddle Room Products (any one or more):
- Intelix and Digitalinx AutoSwitcher products
- USB cable
- SoftCodec product
- Liberty bulk cable
Step 2: Go to www.libav.com or www.techdocent.com to register project for approval.
Liberty is accepting Arrive IoT Project Contest Registrations from active Liberty dealers. If you have an existing Liberty Dealer Account, you can log in to your account to complete the contest registration form.
Approval of the Project (Submission Approval):
- Once registered, participant will be contacted via email and/or phone to gather project specific details.
- Project will be reviewed to ensure it meets the product criteria listed in the rules.
- Project will be approved or denied.
Step 3: Completion of the Project
Projects must be installed and completed by April 30, 2018.
An expert judging panel will evaluate all completed projects during the month of May 2018.
Winner will be announced during the InfoComm 2018 show.
Judging Criteria is the following:
- Innovative – innovative use of Arrive products from the published Products and Materials list.
- Creative – creative, innovative and imaginative use of combining Arrive OnePoint – Resource Management IOT software platform with hardware creating an overall functional AV system.
- Complexity –overall quality and complexity of the Completed Design.
- Useful –usefulness to end user.
- Experience –improves the experience of everyday AV users.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recognize this type of contest creates many questions so please refer to Contest Rules for legal details. We will continuously update the FAQ’s as questions are presented.
If you are not yet a Liberty Dealer, but ready to become one, click here to learn how to become a dealer.
You can contact Techdocent at https://www.techdocent.com/contact/ for information on how to become a dealer or partner.
Contest runs until April 30, 2018. This means a project must be registered, approved and completed before April 30, 2018. Proof of completion will be discussed with each applicant.
A deposit has been placed for the car and yes there are about 400,000 deposits. Delivery is dependent on TESLA production so delivery is currently estimated as sometime after InfoComm 2018. We will coordinate with the winner for the delivery date. If TESLA can not deliver, the contest sponsor has the right to grant the cash equivalent as the Grand Prize.
Panel will consist of ARRIVE® employee(s) and other industry experts. We will announce the panel members to the contestants whose projects are approved and completed. We will make every effort to ensure a diverse and fair judging panel but contest sponsor reserves exclusive right to select judging panel.
Yes. We will work with each registration to determine eligibility. There are rules regarding government employees and projects as well as each employer has their own rules. Please work with us on your project registration – worst case you will receive a Liberty project discount for designing and registering the project – your employer will appreciate that.
We wish we were in control of this so the answer was different – but yes.
Both Liberty and Techdocent are partners and distributors of ARRIVE products. Please visit their website – www.libertyavsolutions.com and www.techdocent.com to learn more.
Please contact Liberty or your sales representative, or post your question They will gather the question and research the answer for you. We will also update the FAQ’s periodically.